- The Organiser provides the Services to the User subject to the Terms.
- The World Food India 2023 is a trade only event - only businesses/ interests related to the specialty food industry may attend.
- The Website is the property of the Org/ Company and/or its subsidiaries. By linking, referencing, using, or accessing the Website, the User agrees to these Terms, including agreeing to indemnify and hold harmless the Company/Org from all claims of any nature arising from the access and use of these websites by the User. These Terms may be changed at any time at the sole discretion of the Company/Org.
- The Website takes no responsibility for the services that are provided by any third-party vendors.
- The right to use the Website is personal to the User and is not transferable to any other person or entity.
- The User acknowledges that, although the internet is often a secure environment, sometimes there are interruptions in service or events that are beyond the control of the Org/Company, and the Org/Company shall not be responsible for any data lost while transmitting information on the internet. The User understands and acknowledges that due to the circumstances both within and outside the control of the Company, access to the Website may be interrupted, suspended or terminated from time to time. The Org/Company shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Website, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use. Further, the Company shall also have the right to discontinue disseminating any portion of information or change any category of information or eliminate any transmission method and may change transmission speeds or other signal characteristics.
- The Org/Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in any portion of the Service or the Website.
- Links to third party sites are provided by web site as a convenience to the User and the Company does not have any control over the content and resources provided by such websites. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). The Org/Company has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The primary ticket/ registration pass holder (name mentioned on it) should be present along with the ID proof to enter the venue; failure to produce an ID proof might result in denial of entry to the event venue.
- Entry to the Event is strictly not permitted for any person who is below the age of 16 yrs.
- Oversized shopping bags, backpacks, briefcases with dimensions exceeding 20" x 20" x 10" are prohibited.
- Wheeled carts, bags, and luggage can pose a trip hazard and are prohibited in the exhibit halls.
- Soliciting by attendees and exhibitors is prohibited.
- Taking photos or videos of exhibitor booths and products is prohibited. Only badged members of the Media/Press are permitted to photograph, and video record all areas of the show. Attendees/ visitors are allowed to take photographs at the selfie points/ art installations/ food street & other area of entertainment at the event.
- Lost badges (If Applicable): If you lose or forget your badge you will be required to get a new one for a non-fundable fee. To have a replacement badge printed please go to registration with proper identification.
- Badges cannot be re-produced, transferred, or resold. All show attendees and exhibiting personnel must be prepared to provide a matching valid government issued photo id upon request.
- Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable to other individuals or at a future Show. No exceptions.
How to Contact Us :
If you have any questions or queries, please contact us at World Food India 2023 Support Team: E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org